Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Closing Time

At the end of every 7th and 8th grade dance, the song "Closing Time" always played. I now play it in my head at the end of all major and minor events. And here we are, closing the second year of my teaching career and my second year in India.This semester has been full of games, events, and work.

The Girls Bball team wins the Lawrence School tournament.


These are just some of the cool kids that I get to hang out with in my Walking Club.

First and Second graders go rock climbing.

Anwer and I baking chicken for the bball team banquet. It took hours, and I smelled like chicken for days. Imagine working at KFC!?

Some of the thugs at the thug-themed bball team banquet.

The 6th grader thugs from the dorm Mr. Anwer works in.

The Walking Club comes over for some treats and games.
The 6th grade farewell party with characters from your favorite books, movies, and music.


Daisy and J. Gatsby

Thank goodness, Spiderman to the rescue.


Riding home-side saddle with J. Gatsby
This is how I feel after all of that-exhausted.
June 3rd-Delhi
June 5th-Paris
June 7th-Minneapolis
June 13th-Madison
June 14th-Chicago
July 17th-London
July 18th-Delhi

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment