Thursday, September 26, 2013

Monkeys continue to suck.

Just yesterday, I was walking innocently up to the gym with three bananas in my hand. I was following a student. As we were about to round the corner to continue our ascent to the gym, the student stopped. I moved around him, only to be faced with a monkey about 2 feet from me. The monkey immediately catches eye of the bananas and begins to display his teeth. I threw the bananas like a crazy person and ran back down the ramp. Unfortunately, there was another student coming from the other side, and I accidentally threw the bananas directly at him. He turned around quickly. We all stood there like idiots while another student coming from the gym came running and was throwing rocks. Then an employee came running out of the senior school with a big stick to save us all.

Monkeys still suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment