Sunday, February 9, 2014

DEL-MSP-ORD-MSP-DEL-BKK-DEL-LKO-Mussoorie

Work officially began yesterday.

It is a bit sad, but then I remember how amazing my holiday was. I'll try to pace myself in telling you all how awesome it was, so it's not too overwhelming.



Priorities in Bangkok: Red Velvet cake at Starbucks

You might notice a theme... Buying garlic bread on a stick at the Weekend Market in Bangkok. Yes, please.

You'd swear I was at the Great Minnesota Get-together.

Coconut Ice Cream.

mmm

Our first of three trips to the all-you-can-eat sushi buffet

View from roof of one of our hotels

Treating ourselves to another sushi buffet with Greg after an exhausting job fair in Bangkok.

theme continues...

waiting for our ferry to Koh Samed



the beach, at last.


local Sprite commercial

trying to pose like locals


trekking around the island


Banana pancakes.




Leaving the island


Since I left Mussoorie in December, I've been to Delhi, Minnesota, Chicago, Bangkok, Koh Samed, Delhi again, and Lucknow. Three countries, three major cities, a fabulous island, and the countryside of Minnesota. I am back on the mountain where snow falls, sleet blows, power cuts in and out, and the monkeys are as aggressive as ever.

more photos to come soon...

2 comments:

  1. When were you in BKK? We traveled SE Asia for 3 weeks in January.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could have been on the streets of Bangkok at the same time?!?! We were in Thailand from the 4th-19th Jan.

      Delete