Sunday, February 13, 2011

Peace Out America and Bad News Bears for OSU

In about five months, I will be leaving the lovely United States and heading to Mussoorie, India. I will be teaching middle school PE and health at Woodstock School.
http://www.woodstockschool.in/

I definitely recommend checking out the website. It has recently been ranked one of the top international schools in the world. I am incredibly excited for this adventure and look forward to keeping you all in the loop of my shinanigans. Will these people be able to handle my direct and forward nature along with my mismatched socks? I don't know, but I can't wait to find out.

In the months prior to my departure, I plan on enjoying everything that is America. Imagine lots of hamburgers, bacon, cheese curds, and merriment. I'm sure it will be an emotional roller coaster. There is tons of stuff that I'm going to miss and plenty of things that I have to be grateful for over the past five years at UW.

This past weekend has been a terrific example of my extreme happiness that comes from being a Badger. I had a fabulous time out and about on Friday night with some great friends. I got to watch the Badgers beat the undefeated OSU team, and then rush the court for the first time in my UW history. I did a little babysitting, which involved dancing to Dynamite repeatedly. Then Sunday, I worked with fabulous coworkers at the Union. I love this place. I love these people. It's gonna be tough to leave it all behind.

 Me and Kyle post OSU WIN!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment